Home > 10 Ways to use Azure:
Gru has minions to do his dirty work, we have Azure, here are 10 ways to use this tool…
- Virtual Machines: Create and manage virtual machines running Windows or Linux.
- Web Apps: Deploy and host web applications in Azure.
- Storage: Store and manage data using Azure Storage (Blob, Queue, Table, and Files).
- Databases: Host and manage databases with Azure Database for PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQL Server.
- DevOps: Use Azure DevOps to manage software development and deployment.
- Artificial Intelligence: Develop and deploy AI models with Azure Cognitive Services and Azure Machine Learning.
- Internet of Things (IoT): Connect and manage IoT devices with Azure IoT Hub and Azure IoT Edge.
- Analytics: Perform big data analysis with Azure HDInsight and Azure Databricks.
- Networking: Create and manage virtual networks using Azure Virtual Network.
- Security: Implement security measures such as authentication and access control with Azure Active Directory.