Posted OnMar 15th
Have you ever wondered who finds the causes to accidents or product failures? Have you ever wanted to be a detective
and provide expertise on forensics from structural failures, worker safety, water intrusion, erosion and many other facets?
It is exciting work and every day is different with varying problems to solve.
Our consulting client located in Cleveland, Ohio location is currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer that is a problem
solver to perform investigations into accidents and product failures.
• B.S. and or M.S. in Mechanical Engineering
• Advanced educational degrees such as a Ph.D. is a plus
• Engineer in Training (E.I.T.) license at a minimum
• Professional Engineering (P.E.) license is required
• At least 5 years of Mechanical Engineering experience
• Vehicular accident reconstruction (ACTAR certification is a plus)
• Fire investigation experience
• CFEI or CVFI certification is a plus
The ideal candidate must also be willing to occasionally travel on a day or overnight basis to investigate accidents whether
it is a construction defect, roadway design or worker safety issue. This position is well suited for an individual who is
motivated and a self-starter who likes working independently and not at a desk and on occasion also enjoys working