Tax Manager (Shaker Heights, OH)
Employees initial duties:
- Maintaining accurate accounting records, include all investments, bank accounts, depreciable assets, payroll records and bill pay.
- Review all monthly bookkeeping/accounting activity and prepare monthly financial statements for company and related entities.
- Answer all questions regarding monthly financial reports.
- Prepare financial package for semi-annual directors meeting.
- Prepare workpapers for corporate income tax returns, prepare local income tax returns.
- Maintain complete detail of depreciable assets.
- Maintain shareholder stock basis records.
- Calculate Cleveland office fee revenue
- Annual closings. Responsible for all year-end payroll and 1099 reporting.
- Responsible for accurate bookkeeping/accounting/investment records for approximately 60 trusts, 15 individuals and 8 limited liability companies. Supervise bill payment/budgets of 3 family members.
- Calculate quarterly trustee fees.
- Annual closings for all entities/individuals.
- Prepare annual tax returns for all 60 trusts, 15 individuals, and 8 limited liability companies. Some involve separate businesses and depreciation records.
- Maintain tax basis records for LLC members and investments.
- Review all investment basis tracking in excel spreadsheets.
- Bachelors degree in accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Five to ten years in Public Accounting firm
- Heavy tax background
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – two weeks first year, three weeks after first year.
- Hybrid work from home.
- Salary $90,000 to $100,000
- Healthcare is paid for by individual – company will reimburse through salary
Fill Out This Form and Attach Your Resume