Laboratory Technician (Mayfield, OH)
Our client, located in Mayfield, Ohio, is looking for a Laboratory Technician. This person will conduct and document laboratory tests.
- Conducts mechanical, electrical, fiber optic, environmental and vibration testing according to procedures.
- Maintains neat and detailed logs of testing data.
- Assists with demonstrations for visitors.
- Assembles product samples for Sales, Marketing and International Departments.
- Must work well with other technicians and engineers.
- Takes operational guidance from senior technicians.
- Performs test gauge calibration.
- Does minor machining, such as drilling and cutting of material.
- Keeps work areas neat and in operational order.
- Performs required preventative maintenance and minor repairs on test equipment. Reports broken or faulty tools to Laboratory Supervisor.
- Operates forklift and highlift to move, and if necessary, perform testing on materials.
- Assists shipping and receiving and building maintenance as required.
- Others items incidental to the functioning of Lab Operations.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma. Interest in continued education is recommended.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Not applicable to position.
- Required Experience:
- Computer Skills:
- Ability to use a computer and applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Salary Range: $40k-$50k
Fill Out This Form and Attach Your Resume