Posted OnMay 16th
Our client is looking to add an Inside Sales Representative to their team! They are an electric utility manufacturer company in Mayfield, Ohio. Ensures prompt and efficient processing of customer and representative’s inquiries, including competitive quotes.
• Receives, analyzes, and prepare requests for quotations. Coordinates that activity with Field Sales Managers, Customer Service Manager, or other appropriate departments to address all issues related to the request. Analyzes competitive information to maximize profits.
• Prepares and manages Blanket Quotations by working with the Field Sales Managers, Directors of Sales, and Customer Service Manager.
• Provides technical product support and seeks assistance of other departments when necessary.
• Supplies Field Sales Managers with pertinent information concerning customer’s activities, competitive information, etc., which can be used in preparing sales strategies.
• Clarifies major problems including pricing issues on new orders and furnishes necessary information to Order Entry for processing the order.
• Develops some sales contacts and performs limited selling functions.
• Provides backup for the other Inside Sales Representatives, Inside Customer Support Specialists, and Customer Service Manager.
• On call 24/7 for storm emergencies.
• Reviews unusual debit, credit and RGA requests and coordinates action to be taken with Inside Customer Support Specialists.
• Assists in non-routine expediting of orders.
• When necessary, prepares and maintains Excel spreadsheets.
• Performs additional duties, as needed or directed, to ensure a high level of customer service.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum high school diploma. Specialized business education or degree in an applicable discipline helpful.
• Three to five years experience in a Customer Service-related activity including direct customer contact and development of competitive pricing.
• Proficiency with computer software, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Strong Communications/Writing skills
• Strong technical ability
• Good head for numbers and common-sense perspective.
• People oriented.
Salary Range: $50,000 – $55,000