Posted OnMay 16th
Our client is looking to add an Inside Customer Support Specialist to their team! They are an electric utility manufacturer company in Mayfield, Ohio. Expedites customer orders to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Processes Return Goods and Debit & Credit requests. Assists Inside Sales Correspondents and Contract Administration Supervisor with competitive pricing requests.
• Provide orders status, proof of delivery, and shipping information upon customer request.
• Processes Return Material Authorization (RMA) request. Works with Field Sales Personnel, Sales Management and Customers to resolve RMA issues.
• Processes debit and credit requests and freight claims. Works with accounting, customers, reps and plant personnel to resolve any customer discrepancies.
• Investigate lost shipments and order shortages to determine root cause. Create replacement orders as necessary and process carrier freight claims as needed.
• Ensures rush orders are processed through order entry system and follows up to ensure timely delivery.
• Provides back-up to order entry. Enters customers’ purchase orders in a timely and accurate manner to ensure error-free processing through the order entry system.
• Provides back-up to the expeditor, handling the rush list and customer expedite requests. Works closely with customers, representatives, field sales personnel and appropriate plant personnel to improve delivery on expedited/ past due orders.
• Provides special order handling for key accounts.
• Provides phone coverage as needed as part of the Customer Service Call Group.
• On call 24/7 for storm emergencies.
• Performs as relief Switchboard/Receptionist backup when needed.
• Performs additional duties, as needed, or directed, to ensure a high level of customer service.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• High school diploma, some secondary business courses in Marketing.
• Two years previous order processing/customer service experience.
• Computer Skills: (Insert computer skills requirements)
• Ability to use a computer and applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Computer skills using IBM AS400 and personal computer.
• Accurate data entry skills.
• Superior verbal and writing skills.
• Superior interpersonal skills.
• Ability to focus and respond promptly to customer and representative req
Salary Range: $40,000 – $50,000