JOB DESCRIPTION: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Position/Title: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Creative Director
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the leading-edge design, development, and implementation of
the promotional materials.
CORE & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for providing new, innovative and creative ideas pertaining to graphic design
from concept to implementation for electronic and traditional media.
• Support marketing teams with novel design elements for materials including trade
advertising, collateral brochures and sales sheets, trade show booth graphics, training
materials, banners, signage, posters, etc.
• Coordinate and create production graphics, including but not limited to technical
documentation, product datasheets, labels, price books/catalogs, and plant or jobsite signage,
with a continuous improvement mindset to seek and implement incremental process
• Design, develop and implement digital media elements including email communications,
newsletters, components for web site pages, and social media graphics.
• Provide concepts and strategies for promotional materials for multiple outlets. Responsible
for creating graphic layouts for assigned projects; may include sketches or suggestions for the
layout with various designs, formats and color options.
• Stay current with trends, in design and new technologies and techniques for production,
printing and pre-press production.
• Utilize workflow process and technology to ensure quality delivery of work product on an
• Provide assistance with special projects as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Possession of a high school diploma and a four year college degree in graphic design or a related field
is required. Possession of 5-8 years of graphic design experience is required. Must have the ability to
think creatively, multi-task, ability to work independently and also work cooperatively as a team
member. Strong skills are required in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
along with proficiency in using Google Workspace, Microsoft Office Suite, and team
collaboration/project management software. Must have the willingness to learn other computer
programs with both MACs and PCs. Must be very detailed oriented and possess strong time
management skills. Must be able to work with minimal supervision and ability to create on a short
deadline. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.