Posted OnMay 10th
The Financial Analyst will assist the needs of the global finance group by providing financial and
analytical support in all financial matters of the business. This position will be involved in monthly
closing process along with assisting in a variety of projects and ad hoc analysis to enhance business
profitability and further growth of the company.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited university required.
• 5 years of related experience preferred. Some experience in a manufacturing environment is also preferred.
• Experience working with entities outside of the US is preferred.
• Experience working with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and SAP is preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software is required.
• Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbally), and effective follow-up skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work independently, self-starter, and energetic.
• Able to handle highly confidential information.
• Must be detail oriented and highly diligent.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
• Play a supporting role in the month-end close, including but not limited to, preparation ofjournal entries, assisting with the consolidation process utilizing HFM, account and intercompany reconciliations, preparation of financial statements and other reports, dissemination of EBITDA trends and corresponding analyses.
• Provide support with the completion of our annual audit by preparing workpapers, footnotes and other supporting documentation as required.
• Stay abreast of regulatory and accounting pronouncements that will affect the company’s financial statements and position.
• Key contributor of monthly financial analysis and board meeting preparation.
• Support M&A activity in both due-diligence and integration of potential and future acquisitions.
• Support and/or manage strategic Financial projects both globally and regionally.
• Overall, assist with the company’s goal of continuous improvement in the reliability and timeliness of the company’s financial statements and all reporting requirements.
Salary Range: $60-80k