Posted OnMay 20th
Our client is leading food service distributor in the Cleveland area and they are looking for an IT Director! The Information Technology Director is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions. This includes leading IT to meet business requirements and needs. This role will also be responsible for maintaining and improving existing hardware and applications used by the business. This role will require a hands on individual with technical and project management skills.
• Insure internal systems and network availability
• Provide day-to-day direction and management of two Unix Operations Technicians, one Unix Operations Lead and one Systems Administrator.
• Develop IT policies and procedures ensuring consistency.
• Protect the company against IT risks, including unauthorized access to information, loss of processing capability and poor service levels.
• Manage multiple projects of variable sizes. Must be familiar with stakeholder management & communication, functional specification, testing, and solution delivery.
• Support company priorities and projects as assigned.
• Solve complex problems involving business processes and technology solutions.
• Troubleshoot Process / System Disruptions driving towards root cause and resolution
• Basic to Intermediate understanding of functional areas and processes
• Management of 3rd Party IT Support to resolve IT related issues in a timely manner.
• Hardware & Software Installation, Maintenance, & Support
• Wide knowledge of technology including networking and server management.
• Ability to negotiate and procure IT hardware and software
• Strong knowledge of Office365 tools & capabilities
• Ability to effectively communicate via written, 1:1 and group communication
• Ability to effectively facilitate, negotiate, and manage 3rd parties
• Aware of IT trends and best practices
• Minimum 5 Years IT Work Experience
• Minimum 1-2 years People Management Experience
• 4 Year College Degree – Required
• Technical Certification – Preferred
• Experience with Office 365 including PowerApp, PowerAutomate and PowerBI
• Experience with SQL queries and reporting
• Experience with Cisco Networking
• Experience with SonicWall Firewalls
Salary Range: $100,000 – 120,000 plus bonus