Posted OnAugust 12th
Our client seeks an entrepreneurial leader driven to grow our quality service team that will have a unique and exciting leadership opportunity at our firm. The Business Leader is passionate about representing the company and accelerating the growth of the business unit. The Business Leader will find new markets and new customers for our geospatial service line with new and existing customers. In this role, they are highly skilled at developing and maintaining relationships for continual sales opportunities, highlighting the company’s consultative approach in each market segment.
Our client entered the geospatial market two years ago through the acquisition of an aerial mapping firm. As we continue our investment in technologies, and they are looking for a business leader to prepare and implement a growth strategy.
They employ ASPRS-certified photogrammetrists, geographers, computer analysts, FAA-certified pilots, FAA-Part 107 drone pilots, aerial photographers, and geospatial technicians. Their staff uses aerial digital photography, aerial, mobile LiDAR systems, handheld LiDAR, remotely piloted aircraft (drone), airborne GPS, and terrestrial LiDAR laser scanning while being anchored by boots on the ground land surveying.
• Bachelor Degree preferred
• 7+ years’ experience in business leadership and business development delivering exceptional results
• Established relationships with potential clients (contractors, sub-contractors, Federal, state, and local government leaders)
• Demonstrates strong business acumen
• A profound overview of emergent topics (new players, new data sets, new solutions) in the geospatial arena
• Driven to generate new business
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Actively listen to clients to develop and deliver propositions that fully match with their needs and monetize our competitive advantage
• Lead world-class solution delivery
• Engage in creation and rapid prototyping of new solutions with clients
• Build and champion positive connections internally and externally, being a strong ambassador for company solutions
• Contribute to develop our offering, further, to strengthen our leading position as preferred solution partner
Salary Range: $120-140k plus bonus