Posted OnJune 1st
Our client is located in Mentor, Ohio and they are seeking a self-starting, detail-oriented Accounts Payable Specialist with a pleasant “can-do” attitude. This role will be working across the involved agencies in providing timely and accurate financial data and analysis to all interested parties. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for accurately aligning approved invoices with the proper payment and ensuring reimbursement happens in a timely fashion. This position reports to the Controller.
• Accounts payable invoices and vendor statements.
• Processing both Employee and any other kind of reimbursement required.
• Processing cash receipts as well as making regular cash deposits as necessary.
• Obtaining, filing and processing vendor W-9 data.
• Assisting in preparing all Accounts Payable data for the annual audit, selected G/L audit schedules and work papers, and quarterly reviews.
• Prepare and process all the necessary documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports.
• High school diploma/GED required. Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
• 3 years AP experience at a minimum. 3-5 years ideal, but not required.
• Must have demonstrable technical skills in Excel, general technology and a financial reporting package. Financial Edge preferred, but not required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written) required as this position will interact with all levels of the organizations.
• Demonstrable experience of “thinking-outside-the-box” highly desirable
• Excellent team working skills with a positive personality very desirable.
Salary Range: $35,000 – $42,000