Posted OnAugust 4th
Under the general direction of the Construction Controller, the Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for oversight of the construction accounting team and processing of financial information for projects under construction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Review bank draws for projects under construction.
• Review and facilitate meetings with internal stakeholders relating to budget reallocations.
• Serve as a SME and point of contact for all construction project accounting related matters.
• Maintain financial related project information within accounting system.
• Lead and review work of a team of 3-4 project accountants.
• Ensure subcontractors are paid timely and intervene as deemed necessary.
• Conduct all accounting functions according to generally accepted accounting practices.
• All other related duties, as assigned.
As an Accounting Supervisor, you will be required to exhibit the following skills:
• Respectfulness, trustworthiness, empathy and leadership
• The ability to work under pressure
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong communication skills and general business acumen
• The ability to communicate and interact with employees at all organizational levels
• Proven ability to plan, organize and implement multiple tasks/projects on a concurrent, real-time basis
Required Qualifications, Education & Certifications:
• HS Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• 3-5 Years of construction accounting experience
• Supervisory experience preferred
• General computer proficiency
Salary Range: $50,000 – $57,000